Lose 10 LBS before Summer starts – Guaranteed!
Click here to get a free consultation with our personal fitness trainers, and click here to speak to our experienced nutritional therapists.
Winter is over. The time has come to shed those layers of clothing and get into those comfortable summer outfits and beachwear. The only problem – the winter weight is yet to come off. With our personal and dedicated fitness trainers and nutritional therapists, you’ll be able to get back into the perfect beach-body shape in no time. In fact, LocalMasters.com can help you lose 10 LBS before Summer starts – guaranteed!
Read on to know how.
How to get that beach-body
Getting that coveted beach-body, after a cold winter, means working to get yourself back in shape. Working out takes a step back during the winters when it’s too cold and cumbersome to get out of bed and stick to a rigorous workout routine. And getting out of that rut without support isn’t the easiest thing to do once Spring comes about. However, here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Set the goal – The first thing to do is set a concrete goal. What is your target weight and what is your health target? Make a clear note of whether you want to bulk up, lose weight, become more toned, or achieve a combination of these goals. A clear goal helps focus all efforts and makes it easier to track them and remain motivated to achieve them.
- Stay motivated – One of the biggest problems you will face while trying to get Summer ready is to stay motivated. One good way to do so is to surround yourself with external motivators. Start following inspirational role models on social sites, keep pictures of those who motivate you, and follow inspirational quotes that keep you going.
- Get clean – Clean your refrigerator of comfort and fatty foods. These can really reduce the effect of the work you put in to lose those extra pounds. Instead, stock up on cooling and healthy foods on which you can snack if required.
- Plan – Divide your long term goal into smaller ones and make a note of them on your phone calendar or even on a physical calendar. Then, work towards achieving these goals which will culminate into your final goal.
- Get to it – This is the main step that you need to take. All you need to do, is get to it. Start on the plans you’ve set and let nothing stop you. Forget making excuses and think of your daily targets as something that is simply compulsory. Once you start making progress, you will remain highly motivated to keep going without stopping.
This brings us to the question – How do I ‘Get to it’?
The three roads that lead to your beach-body
‘Get to it’ means that you need to get started on the activities that will take you from your winter weight to your beach-body. This journey covers three roads:
- Exercise – You need to understand which exercise routines and formats work for you and are suitable to our targets. Furthermore, you need to ensure that this exercise routine does not, in any way, aggravate any existing injuries or health problems you may have had from the past. Hence, you need to find the right workout, learn how to go about it such that you avoid injury and receive maximum benefit, and make an effort to indulge in the routine as often as required.
- Daily diet – Fad diets make a large appearance before the start of Summer. This is because a lot of people have not been able to lose weight as desired and are now taking drastic steps. But a fad diet is not healthy and neither will it help you with long term weight loss. What you need is a good daily diet that is catered to your health and weight targets, incorporates any medical concerns or problems that you may have, and that takes your workout into consideration. This way, you can achieve maximum nutrition absorption as well as have a truly effective workout.
- Altered daily habits – The last, and often most difficult, road to the beach-body destination is the altering of daily habits. Simply put, you need to make continuous and conscious efforts to make healthier choices, even if they are not the easier ones, when it comes to daily tasks such as preparing food, choosing a restaurant, choosing between sleep and exercise, and so on.
These three pathways, together, lead to your goal of achieving that perfect and svelte beach-body you’ve always coveted. However, making an effort to succeed on all three paths isn’t easy. Many people give up simply because they didn’t have the support required. In fact, getting an ideal summer beach-body requires a combination of willpower, hard work, and good guidance. But any amount of hard work may remain useless if it does not follow sound, accurate, and effective guidance.
How, then, does one get the right guidance?
Find your personal guidance
What you need are personal guides who understand your requirements and targets. Furthermore, you need someone who will work with you patiently and personally, taking things at a pace comfortable to you. These personal guides should ideally also work with you as per the time and at the place of your convenience. This will help you overcome the most common problem that causes failure – lack of time. In fact, with the right personal guidance, you will have one of the most important contributors to the successful achievement of a beach-body – support.
Building the right support system
Building the right support system can make all the difference between hitting your target and getting that beach-body, or giving up midway. A support system will include your friends and family, the people with whom you spend most of your time and who can stop you when you risk making a mistake that could undermine your efforts.
However, many people have seen that their friends and family, while supportive, may not understand the extent to which you need to make an effort to eat right, exercise daily, or incorporate other lifestyle changes. In fact, many people have found that friends who are initially supportive tend to become critical due to your requirements being different from theirs. You prefer spending a weekend hiking while they would rather party. This is simply a matter of changing preferences and they do cause friction. In such a case, you need to find the willpower to stay true to your path within yourself.
This is where the biggest part of your support structure can be very useful – personal fitness trainers and personal nutritional therapists or dietitians.
Personal Trainers: Providing support, motivation, and knowledge
Personal trainers are more than just guides who help you with the right workout. A good personal trainer will help you discover motivation within yourself. He will help you build the routine that works for you, guide you to keeping track of your workout, and keep you motivated to complete it regularly and hit your goals. He or she will also be a friend, mentor, and confidante who will help you overcome even the emotional obstacles hindering your efforts. He will be the support structure you need to work on your problem areas, build your strengths, and keep you motivated through a sense of self-fulfillment and self-accomplishment.
Personal Dietitians: Providing guidance, plans, and support
A personal dietitians and nutritional therapists is an expert who has studied the science of food and the effect of eating and lifestyle habits on our bodies, and who applies this knowledge to help you attain your goals. Personal dietitians guide every individual towards his/her own personal health goal by:
- planning their meals
- teaching them how to work around hectic schedules
- teaching them how to make healthy choices
- teaching them how to live a full life but with healthier options
- teaching them how to build a positive relationship with food
- teaching them how to remain motivated and on the path to good health
- teaching them what is suitable and unsuitable for them in food groups and lifestyle habits
Working with a personal nutritional therapist and dietitian will ensure that your have a customized diet plan that strongly complements your exercise efforts and aids in making healthy lifestyle choices.
However, these are only some of the benefits of working with a personal dietitian and personal fitness trainer. There are a host of other benefits that make it very easy to help you achieve that perfect beach-body you’ve always wanted.
Benefits of a personal trainer and personal dietitian
Personal trainers and dietitians bring with them many additional benefits which include:
Individualization – A personal fitness coach will work with an individual as per his abilities, health targets, and goals. He will consult with his client and incorporate any and all medical history into the proposed workout or routine. This ensures that the routine is addressing points of concern as well as working towards specific goals that the client wants to achieve to regain his good health. A personal dietitian will incorporate medical history, tastes, and preferences into daily diet plans. Furthermore, he will teach you practical ways to work around a hectic schedule as you continue to eat healthy.
Customization – A personal trainer will customize a client’s workout on the basis of his abilities and targets. He will also work with the client to understand what is working for him and what may not be, consequently making changes to ensure that the routine remains as effective as possible. A personal dietitian will focus on the taste preferences of a client while designing a custom-made diet plan. At the same time, he will take into account the practical limitations that may hinder healthy habits and how to work around them to develop a healthy lifestyle.
Personal attention – Working out with a personal trainer or a personal dietitian means receiving his undivided attention. Personal trainers and nutritional therapists will work with only one client at a time, and focus all their attention on that client. This means that a client gets continuous and focused attention which allows him to push much more than when unassisted, and have the required knowledge and information at the ready, resulting in better and faster achievement of set goals.
Comfortable pace – Unlike working with a group, working with a personal trainer and personal dietitian means that one can go at his own pace. Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses and moving at their own pace can ensure that a client builds on strengths and gradually overcomes weaknesses, in exercise and eating habits. This makes the entire endeavor much more effective.
Informative guidance – A personal trainer and a personal nutritional therapist will always guide clients with their extensive knowledge and experience. They can apply all their training and expertise to ensure that clients carry out their exercise routines with precision, the right posture, and for maximum effect, while sticking to healthy eating habits without straying away fro the set path. This ensures that clients get the most out of their workouts, food, diets, and eating and lifestyle habits.
Personal trainers across the country believe that these are just some of the reasons that people often benefit from working with professionals rather than in a group or on their own. However, another very large problem that people often face and that often leads to them giving up on their goals early in a lack of time. People desire to be fit, but they do not have the time to work out regularly or spend cooking because of the hours taken up by other responsibilities. Often, they put themselves and their health last. And this makes their many efforts fruitless.
The question that arises then is this: How can this problem be solved?
Personal fitness trainers and dietitians available at clients’ convenience
The answer to that question lies in personal nutritional therapists and fitness trainers who are available at hours convenient for the client, on any day of the week. While finding such a personal dietitian and trainer may have been difficult once upon a time, that is no longer the case.
Sites like LocalMasters.com aim for complete customer satisfaction by bringing services that they require right to their doorstep, at the time and on the day that is convenient to the client. LocalMasters.com keeps client convenience at the crux off all operation.
The personal dietitians and trainers registered with LocalMasters.com have extensive experience not just in their respective fields, but also in training professionals from varied industries. This means that whatever your lifestyle and its nature may be, they will be able to design a workout and diet plan that fits right in. They bring a very specific set of skills which can help every individual trying to establish healthy eating habits, lose weight, gain muscle, and get beach-body-fit. Some of the benefits that the personal nutritional therapists and fitness trainers registered with LocalMasters.com being include:
- detailed knowledge of the lifestyle of a varied clientele
- detailed understanding of the limitations and problems associated with varied lifestyles
- detailed knowledge of food groups and their effect on the body
- detailed knowledge of exercise routines and their effects
- years of experience in the field of health and wellness
- a combination of knowledge of diet, healthy habits, exercise, and fitness
- experience in working around the busy schedules of professionals to enable them to include good eating habits in their daily routines
In fact, the personal nutritional therapists and fitness experts registered with LocalMasters.com are some of the best in their fields. Furthermore, being registered with LocalMasters.com, they bring additional benefits that make it easy and fun for even the busiest of people to establish a healthy eating plan, exercise routine, and a healthy lifestyle. Find out more about the nutritional therapists here, and click here to know more about the personal fitness trainers.
Benefits of getting your personal trainer and dietitian from LocalMasters.com
LocalMasters.com is all about making health and wellness convenient. For this purpose, they offer a host of services that are fulfilled with maximum efficiency by industry experts. Here are some of the many benefits you accrue when you find your personal trainer and dietitian from LocalMasters.com:
- Highly competitive pricing – Pay the most competitive rate for guidance from experienced and renowned dietitians and fitness trainers
- Money back guarantee – LocalMasters.com offers a money back guarantee which means that dissatisfaction with a session means a complete refund
- Free consultation – Clients get to start off with a free consultation to see if the nutritional therapist and personal trainer is a good fit for them
- Any location – Clients get to opt for sessions wherever convenient – at home, studio, office, or a nearby community center or studio
- Timed to client’s convenience – Sessions can be booked on any day and at any time that is convenient to clients so that no hectic schedule can stand in the way of good health
LocalMasters.com and its many personal nutritional therapists and fitness trainers make weight loss and healthy living an extremely achievable goal, regardless of your schedule, work, lifestyle, and habits. To know more about the amazing personal nutritional therapists at LocalMasters.com, click here. And click here to know more about the excellent fitness trainers at LocalMAsters.com.
In fact, these personal dietitians and personal fitness trainers have helped clients achieve much more than just weight loss and fitter bodies. They are extremely adept at dealing with numerous problems, and have helped clients achieve varied health targets.
The types of clients served
LocalMasters.com offers the services of many local fitness experts who can help clients achieve a host of health and wellness targets. Some of these include:
- persons recovering from injury
- persons recovering from surgery
- people who wanted to lose weight
- people who wanted to bulk up and get into bodybuilding
- people who wanted to increase endurance and flexibility
- people who wanted to overcome obesity and chronic pains
- people who wanted to get fit
- people who want to overcome stress
- persons who want to reduce the physical and mental strain that work takes on them
All one needs to do is set a health target. Then, opt for any of the experienced fitness experts and personal diet therapists at LocalMasters.com and schedule your sessions as per your convenience. These experts will aid their clients in achieving their targets with step by step guidance and support along the entire way. Their services will include not only the specific focus to achieve the set target, but also the knowledge of healthy habits that one can incorporate into daily life. This will reduce the adverse effects of today’s hectic lifestyle and keep people healthy, happy, and at their desired weight targets.
Many of these fitness experts also take regular classes at select locations. To know more about upcoming events, visit the community page here.
Be unhealthy no longer – visit LocalMasters.com today and opt for any of the numerous methods in which fitness is made convenient. Click here to know more about the experienced fitness trainers, and click here to know about the knowledgeable nutritional therapists registered with LocalMasters.com.
Need some inspiration to get started?
Read the incredible story of Adam Webber – a father who turned his life around and on to the healthy side simply to set an example for his infant son. Click here to read Adam’s story.
You can also read the story of Charlene, a professional, working Mom, and business owner who turned the belief that being busy meant being unhealthy right on its head. Click here to read Charlene’s story.
Wait no longer! Speak to our personal fitness trainers and nutritional therapists today and get ready to lose 10 LBS before the start of Summer!